Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Putting the P in iPhone

iToilet.png

I often listen to my iPhone while editing my radiology reports. At other times, I carry my earbuds draped around my neck like one of those internist dudes carrying a stethoscope.

This backfired last week during a call of nature, when my earbuds slid off my neck right into the line of fire, shall we say.

Oddly enough, the Apple website doesn't have a single tech support note containing the word "urine".

So, I cleaned and dried my desecrated earbuds as best I could, using simple nearby tools. Once I felt safe putting them back in my ears, the left earbud was dead.

The main silver lining for me is that the iPhone itself stayed in my pocket. Otherwise, I have a feeling that this would have totally voided, so to speak, my warranty.

3 comments:

l33t MD said...

This post is totally worthy of an instant rimshot...

The Samurai Radiologist said...

@ l33t MD:

Thankya, thankyavurramuch...

alex said...

hahaaahaaa.....voided your warranty. nice.